Discover the best of Spain beginning with a drive through the La Mancha region, home of Don Quixote. Continue on to Cordoba in Andalusia and explore its architectural wonders during a guided tour of the city. Explore Seville, visiting the narrow streets of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Park of Maria Luisa, the Plaza de Espana, and an optional artistic tour of the Royal Alcazar Palace. Continue on to Granada and enjoy a city tour of the world famous Alhambra, beautiful Generalife Gardens, and an optional flamenco show in the Sacromonte quarter. Enjoy some free time in Valencia and continue on to Barcelona for a city tour of the Park of Montjuic offering spectacular views, the Olympic Ring, the monument to Columbus, and the old Gothic Quarter.
ESCORTED VACATION – Guaranteed departures English only escorted coach tour. Scheduled departures - 7-day/6-night tour visiting Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona & Zaragoza. Includes accommodation at first class hotels with breakfast daily, 3 dinners, touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach, and guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary by the code letters (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional tour director throughout the tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Local city taxes