Book by March 31 and receive your complimentary St. Patrick's Day gift: Dublin Historical Walking Tour for two.
Drive north to Belfast where in the state-of-the-art museum in the Titanic Quarter you will re-live the drama of the luxurious, doomed liner. Trace the footsteps of giants along the spectacular Giant’s Causeway, experience the wild beauty of County Donegal, and explore remote Connemara. Travel to colorful Westport, the village of Cong, and lively Galway and stop at the legendary Kilbeggan Distillery, one of the oldest in the world.SMALL GROUP JOURNEY – Guaranteed departures English only tour with max. 16 participants. Scheduled departures - 5-day/4-night tour visiting Belfast, Portrush, Derry, Donegal, Westport & Galway. Includes accommodation at superior tourist class hotels with breakfast daily, touring by mini van or small motor coach, and guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Continental or buffet breakfast
- Touring by mini van or small motor coach
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Entrance fees