Book by March 31 and receive your complimentary St. Patrick's Day gift: Dublin Historical Walking Tour for two.
Start in Dublin and travel west to Galway, stopping en-route at the Kilbeggan Distillery and a traditional pub. Drive to the ‘fertile rocks’ of the Burren and visit the plunging Cliffs of Moher. Three nights in charming lakeside Killarney will give you enough time to marvel at the stunning coastal scenery on the Dingle Peninsula, stroll through colorful Dingle town, and tour the dramatic Ring of Kerry.SMALL GROUP JOURNEY – Guaranteed departures English only tour with max. 16 participants. Scheduled departures - 5-day/4-night tour visiting Galway, the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney, the Dingle Peninsula, the Ring of Kerry & Blarney Castle . Includes accommodation at superior tourist class hotels with breakfast daily, touring by mini van or small motor coach, and guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Continental or buffet breakfast
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Entrance fees