Hakone is a natural wonderland famous for its hot springs and views of Mt. Fuji. Part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park and less than 100 km from Tokyo, it provides a popular weekend escape from the frenzy of the capital. Besides towering mountains, lakes and views of Mt. Fuji, Hakone is also blessed with fascinating historical sites.
This 3-day/2-night package features Hakone . Includes accommodations of your choice, private arrival & departure transfers, and sightseeing tours of your choice. Please note that this itinerary is flexible, and you can adjust it based on your interests, available time, and any specific attractions or sites you would like to prioritize.
- Keytours 24-hour emergency assistance telephone line
- Private arrival and departure transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodations of your choice
- Sightseeing tours and/or activites of your choice
- Items of a personal nature
- All other items not mentioned as included
- Select local taxes where applicable
- Travel insurance; please inquire with your Keytours travel consultant
Arrival - Hakone
Welcome to Hakone! Upon arrival at Odawara Railway station or Haneda Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel of choice. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Today, discover this relaxing town on your own or alternatively join a tour to explore more. You can visit the Hakone Checkpoint to see the gates.Hakone Open Air Museum, which successfully creates a harmonic balance of nature and art by exhibiting various sculptures on its spacious grounds in combination with the beautiful views of the surrounding valley and mountains.
Hakone - Departure
In the morning, you will be transferred to the Odawara Railway station or the airport to continue on your next destination.