Travel to Turkey and experience exciting Istanbul, remarkable Izmir, and relaxing Cappadocia. Enjoy tours in each city visiting the most impressive landmarks and historically significant sites. In Istanbul, visit St. Sophia, one of the world's greatest architectural wonders, and explore underground cities in Cappadocia. In Izmir, you will experience Greco-Roman historical sites, artwork, and architecture, and then move on to Bodrum to see castles, and relax in this magnificent town. Stay in deluxe hotels including a luxury cave room at the Ariana Sustainable Luxury Lodge located in the heart of the breathtaking landscapes of Cappadocia.
MULTI-CITY VACATION - Departs Fridays - 9-day/8-night package visiting Istanbul, Cappadocia, Izmir & Bodrum. Includes accommodation at deluxe hotels with breakfast daily, arrival & departure transfers, and sightseeing tours as indicated in the itinerary. The domestic flights are not included in the land only package.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- International roundtrip airfare if air & land package is selected
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Continental or buffet breakfast
- Domestic flights (on land only Option)
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Domestic flights