Lowest discounted rate ($1,199) is available for departure dates February 4, 18, and March 3 from NYC. Additional discounted rates and departure cities are available for travel in 2016.
*Book by December 31, 2015 to secure these rates.
Turkey, an intoxicating blend of old and new, of East and West. Experience exciting Istanbul with a full-day tour and enough leisure time to discover its hidden charms. Marvel at the unusual rock formations of Cappadocia, the unique calcium cascades of Pamukkale and the Roman ruins at Ephesus before stopping at Troy and Gallipoli.
Scheduled departures - 12 days/10 nights escorted tour visiting Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pergamum, Troy, Canakkale, and Gallipoli.
- Transfers per itinerary
- Hotels per itinerary or similar
- Meals per itinerary; (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Airport taxes
- Travel funds escrow protection program
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips and gratuities