Take advantage of your English Heritage Pass to visit historic attractions on your drive north to Scotland. See Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon. Travel to the past in remarkable Yorkshire, wandering through stately Castle Howard, Scarborough Castle with its panoramic views, the haunting ruins of Whitby Abbey, and the Roman Fort at Hadrian’s Wall. In Scotland visit Alnwick Castle, nearby Bamburgh Castle, and vibrant Edinburgh.
DISCOVERY DRIVE PROGRAM - Departs daily - 8-days/7-night package visiting London, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheshire, Wetherby, Yorkshire & Edinburgh. Includes accommodation at country hotels and manor houses with breakfast daily, a compact manual rental car for 7 days, and an English Heritage Pass.
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Rental car
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Continental or buffet breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Rental car gas, parking and tolls
- Entrance fees
- One-way fee for rental car
- Sightseeing tours