Book by February 28 and Get a complimentary upgrade to group D car.
Discover Sicily through its history, culture and cuisine. You will tour Palermo, view the extensive mosaics at the splendid cathedral at Monreale, admire the wildly expressive statue of the Dancing Satyr, and saunter through the majestic ruins in the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. And for those who enjoy wining and dining, there’s a cooking class in in Marsala as well as lunch with locals in rural Sicily.DISCOVERY DRIVE PROGRAM - Departs daily - 7-day/6-night package visiting Palermo, Marsala, Mazara del Vallo, Sciacca & Agrigento. Includes accommodations at first or superior class hotels with breakfast daily, a compact manual rental car for 6 days, a private tour of Palermo and Monreale, a cooking class at the Baglio Soria in Marsala with lunch, entrance to the Ettore Infersa windmill, and a Sicilian Experience in Sant’Angelo Muxaro including a guide for the day and lunch with a local family.
- Hotels per itinerary or similar
- Meals per itinerary; (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Rental car
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Customary tips and gratuities
- Rental car gas, parking and tolls
- Local city taxes