Travel Protection Insurance
KeyTours Vacations make a Travel Protection Plan available to you for purchase.
The Plan includes the following insurance benefits:
The Plan also includes the following Non-Insurance Services: One Call 24-Hour Assistance Services and Global Xpi Medical Records Services.
Insurance Benefits are not payable for any loss due to, arising or resulting from:
1. Suicide, attempted suicide or any intentionally self-inflicted injury of You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member or Business Partner booked to travel with You, while sane or insane;
2. An act of declared or undeclared war;
3. Participating in maneuvers or training exercises of an armed service, except while participating in weekend or summer training for the reserve forces of the United States, including the National Guard;
4. Riding or driving in races, or speed or endurance competitions or events;
5. Mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes, or other special equipment);
6. Participating as a professional in a stunt, athletic or sporting event or competition;
7. Participating in skydiving or parachuting except parasailing, hang gliding, bungee cord jumping, extreme skiing, skiing outside marked trails or heli-skiing, any race, speed contests, spelunking or caving, or scuba diving if the depth exceeds 120 feet (40 meters) or if You are not certified to dive and a divemaster is not present during the dive;
8. Piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
9. Being Intoxicated as defined herein, or under the influence of any controlled substance unless as administered or prescribed by a Legally Qualified Physician;
10. The commission of or attempt to commit a felony or being engaged in an illegal occupation;
11. Normal childbirth or pregnancy (except Complications of Pregnancy) or voluntarily induced abortion;
12. Dental treatment (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
13. Due to a Pre-Existing Condition, as defined in the Plan. The Pre-Existing Condition Limitation does not apply to the Emergency Medical Evacuation or Return of Remains coverage;
14. Any amount paid or payable under any Worker’s Compensation, Disability Benefit or similar law;
15. A loss or damage caused by detention, confiscation or destruction by customs;
16. Elective Treatment and Procedures;
17. Medical treatment during or arising from a Trip undertaken for the purpose or intent of securing medical treatment;
18. A mental or nervous condition, unless hospitalized for that condition while the Plan is in effect for You;
19. A loss that results from a Sickness, Injury, disease or other condition, event or circumstance which occurs at a time when the Plan is not in effect for You; or
20. Bankruptcy or Default or failure to supply services by a supplier of travel services.
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
Benefits on this page are described on a general basis only. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all insurance coverage. This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Plan description or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction. To review full plan details online, go to: www.tripmate.com/wpF365K Plan Payments are made up of Insurance Benefits and Non-Insurance Services.
Insurance Benefits are underwritten by: United States Fire Insurance Company, 5 Christopher Way, 3rd Flr, Eatontown, NJ 07724 under Policy Form Series T210.
Non-Insurance Services: are not insurance benefits underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company. One Call 24-Hour Assistance Services are provided by: One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network. and Global Xpi Medical Records Services are provided by Trip Mate.
Plan Administrator: Trip Mate, Inc. (in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64114, 1-800-888-7292