Book by August 31 for included savings of up to $500 per couple on departures between September 24 and October 8, 2017.
Prices start from $1,295 per person, available between on October 8, 2017.
Travel to Germany and explore magical landscapes, medieval towns and picturesque castles. Make your way through Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Fuessen, the Black Forest, Innsbruck, Munich, and Erfurt. Learn the history of these cities visited and immerse yourself in the culture visiting the State Opera, museums, galleries, and palaces. Tour landmark sites such as the largest wooden bridge in Europe and Neuschwanstein Castle. Enjoy farm cheese tastings in the Black Forest and traditional Bavarian cuisine throughout your vacation. Relax in Innsbruck located in the heart of the Alps and marvel at Rothenburg ob der Tauber, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Germany.ESCORTED VACATION – Guaranteed departures English only escorted coach tour. Scheduled departures - 8-days/7-night tour visiting Frankfurt, Heidelberg, the Black Forest, Lake Titisee, Lindau, Füssen, Neuschwanstein, Linderhof, Innsbruck (Austria), Munich & Rothenburg. Includes accommodation at first class hotels with breakfast daily, 3 dinners, an arrival transfer in Frankfurt, touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach, and guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary by the code letters (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees
- Welcome dinner
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Local city taxes