Book by May 2 and receive complimentary travel insurance for departures on Dec 27, 2017
Prices start from $1,545 per person, available on Dec 27, 2017.
Travel to Germany and ring in the new year exploring magical landscapes, medieval towns and picturesque castles. Make your way through Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Fuessen, the Black Forest, Innsbruck, Munich and Erfurt. Learn the history of these cities visited and immerse yourself in the culture visiting the State Opera, museums, galleries and palaces. Tour landmark sites such as the largest wooden bridge in Europe and the Neuschwanstein Castle. Enjoy farm cheese tastings in the Black Forest and traditional bavarian cuisine throughout your vacation. Relax in Innsbruck located in the heart of the Alps and marvel at Rothenburg ob der Tauber, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Germany.
ESCORTED VACATION – Guaranteed departures escorted in English & Spanish. All local visits and guiding in English. Scheduled departures - 8-days/7-night tour visiting Frankfurt, Heidelberg, the Black Forest, Freiburg, Lake Titisee, Lindau, Kempten, Neuschwanstein, Linderhof, Innsbruck (Austria), Munich & Rothenburg. Includes accommodation at first class hotels with breakfast daily, 3 dinners, an arrival transfer in Frankfurt, touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach, and guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary by the code letters (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- ASTA TOP Tour operator travel funds protection program
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Local city taxes